The Aura of this new generation non-dependable technique called "SELFIE" is such that the following are the 7 essential tips to keep in mind before clicking a selfie.
1. For goodness sake , use a filter.
If you are looking like you're about to die or haven't slept in weeks , do not forget to use some filters to wash out those lines and dark circles.
(Taken from another article)
2. To take a perfect selfie all you need is -
3. We all know our so called exquisite "Good side face". Always have some alibi to flaunt that in the selfie.
4. Avoid gaudy stuff.
No one wants to see a flashy ostentatious selfie. You can keep it as simple yet classy with the amazing Dell Venue Tablet.
5. You need to have long arms as long as they can be so that nothing is cropped and out of focus.
6. Boys with ugly faces needs to have something less ugly to reveal for the selfie or else they don't have the goddam right for such ordeals.
7. Let there be light.
To click a perfect selfie early mornings and bright sunny days are ideal. No filter can beat natural sunlight.
In this contemporary world where everybody is busy making their own way out , Selfies emerged as the ultimate saviour for all of us who just love being clicked and archive the moments. It may be consider as an disorder but as long as its giving the fleeting pleasure nobody cares.
1. We all have a friend who always clicks a selfie with shades/specs precisely on the centre of the nose praising their way cool eyes.
2. There would always be a guy who pouts in each and every selfie making fellow girls feel complex just because he can pout better than half of the girls.
“OMG his pout is so perfect”.
3. Eight out of Ten boys would have a Bath-room selfie in their mobile phones with their just shaved beard (Yes only beard). Not to mention their immense chest trying to fit in the mirror.
4. Wet hair selfie
The most common of all. You can find this kind of selfie in every girl’s gallery. It’s enough for the boys to go GaGa.
5. One eyed selfie
It’s in every nook and corner. Some people just can't open their both eyes, they are too cool for this.
See an ophthalmologist maybe?
6. The “Shush” selfie
One finger on the lips with a little pout can be considered as the most favourite pose of the girls with their eyebrows trying to touch their scalp.
7. The “Sticking the tongue out” selfie
Well well it’s a multipurpose activity as the dryness of the lips and coolness of the picture can be write off simultaneously.
8. The “Overload” selfie
It’s a ubiquitous sight when too many people squeeze each other and try to put their heads in every possible space to get into the frame.
9. The “After gym” selfie
Your hefty bag of bones is all pumped up and you just cognize lets take a selfie.
10. Yet again a Run-of-the-mill pose. Your hairdo should be such that you appear like an one eyed girl.Cult much?